TERMS AND CONDITIONS - SERVICES
The terms and conditions set out below constitute our agreement with you.
- The Terms and Conditions may change at the discretion of Coddles.
- All fees and charges are subject to change without notice.
- All boarding charges are based on per calendar day basis & the full period booked will be charged.
- OPENING HOURS -
- Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 7am - 7pm, Saturday 8am - 5pm, Sunday 9am - 4pm.
- Coddles will be closed on Public holidays - Good Friday, Easter Saturday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- All pets must be dropped off and picked up during the advertised operating hours. There will be a $10 per hour late fee charged for any drop-off or pick-up outside these working hours.
- RESERVATION/AMENDMENT - Coddles is not responsible for communication failures, errors, difficulties, or other malfunctions or lost, stolen, or misdirected transactions or messages regardless of whether such incident is the result of user error, system error, or human error.
CANCELLATION - If more than 30 days cancellation notice is provided in writing, full refund will be given. Cancellation less then 3 days no refunds or credits will be given.
- REFUNDS - There are no refunds or credits for early holiday returns.
- TICK TREATMENT - All canines must be covered with either Advantix, Frontline plus, Bravecto or Nexgard to protect them from paralysis ticks and fleas. Your canine will not be accepted into boarding if they have not been covered by one of these products.
- SUPPLIES – Coddles supplies all bedding and toys. If you still wish to send any items with the pet, they will need to be clearly named and Coddles will not be responsible for any items damaged, soiled or lost.
- DAMAGES - You will be held liable for any damage, loss or destruction caused by your pet during its stay at Coddles Generation.